October 19, 2017, 07:05:26 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dhaliá/Ladooey and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 441 times)

Dhaliá/Ladooey and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: June 14, 2017, 11:56:16 PM »
1. in-game name: Dhaliá/Ladooey

2. nationality: Dutch

3. age: 28

4. list your previous guilds and reasons for leaving: Rise of Aegis, high level raiding and the constant switching/bencing of people was not a fun aspect for me.

5. do you know anyone in the guild?: Can't say that i do.

6. how long have you been playing warcraft?: Since the start of WotLK.

7. link to your prospective toon in the armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Dhaliá

8. do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/ladooey

9. how much do you play Warcraft?: Way to much, I am currently unemployed but hope to change that soon. Although WoW is and will be a part of my life for the time being.

10. what are your primary professions?: I have Alchemy/Herbalism on my chars for easy mats and 2 hour flasks.

11. what is your end game raiding experience?: Current 7/10Mythic on Dhaliá as resto and dps OS. I have allways raided at a fairly high level. Often in a guild that i ran together with my girlfriend. Currently i would like to take it easy for a bit and just do some heroic mode raiding.

12. are you running high end pvp/arenas?: I am not big fan of PvP, but am willing to dip my toes in once in a while in a grouped BG.

13. why do you want to join Rehab and why would you be a great addition to our guild?: The fact that you guys have been around since 2007 means that the guild has proven to be called an awesome home for many people over the course of many years. This tells me that the social environment is probally very enjoyable, wich is very important for me. And the fact that you guys have been able to get full heroic progress in the last few tiers also means that there more then capable players on the raid team. I think i would be a good addition to the guild because i like doing the research on my class(es), raid encounters and coming prepared to raids. If needed i am willing to help with any needs of the guild since i have some experience (co-)running guilds.

14. for reading all the way down here, reward us with a joke (the filthier the better!): I had a quick chat with a officer earlier (Xero#2154) because i had some qeustions. Also to clearify why i linked armories to 2 characters of mine. I am maining my druid (resto with boomkin OS, both at concordance) but i am thinking about playing my warlock again. I do love healing but i have allways loved my warlock as well. Wich class do you guys need more currently ? I will keep both updated regardless of wich one i decide main. (Note: warlock is stil low but i can probally get him geared asap).
Druid logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/dhali%C3%A1

Complementary joke (not filthy, sorry !)
What do you call 25 Paladins in a lake ?
-A bubblebath.

Please contact me if you have any more qeustions !
(The officer i mentioned earlier still has me on Bnet, or whisper me yourself ;) )

Gorakhnath

• Officer
  • Relic
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Dhaliá/Ladooey and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 07:55:07 AM »
Thx for your application, we'll get back to you asap.
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.

Gorakhnath

• Officer
  • Relic
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 10:59:03 AM »
Application successful, please whisper one of us for an invite. Welcome to Rehab.

dhaliá

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 02:01:33 PM »
Hi,

Thanks !
I would like to inform you that i am still awaiting answer from a few more applications i send before i choose wich guild to join.
Is it ok if i get back to you guys soon ?

Thanks,
Dhaliá

Gorakhnath

• Officer
  • Relic
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 06:19:13 PM »
We are a casual heroic guild. Applying to a number of guilds at once tells us that you are most likely looking for something more serious than what we can provide. Are you sure heroic is enough for you?

Dhaliá

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 07:37:02 PM »
Hi guys, thanks for your patience.

I was looking for a guild wich was fairly relaxed but still got the most out of the content.
I think i may have found it else were. I am sorry but thanks again for the chance of the trial but i have decided to
join a different team.

Much luck to you guys :)

Sincerely Dhaliá

Gorakhnath

• Officer
  • Relic
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2017, 08:43:50 PM »
Good luck in your new guild.

Recent Posts

Kil'Jaeden is down by mochin
[September 03, 2017, 09:50:19 PM]

Zálki and why I want to Join and stuff by Gorakhnath
[August 31, 2017, 09:22:59 AM]