September 20, 2018, 11:58:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dégenerate and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 394 times)

Dégenerate and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: February 06, 2018, 07:48:16 pm »
1. in-game name: Dégenerate

2. nationality: Finnish

3. age: 21

4. Previous guilds and excuses: Plague (Failed attempt of a guild, merged with something else and ended up dying), Good Company (the guild Plague tried to merge with, alot of us ended up joining that guild instead, which now merged with another guild which generally doesn't interest me seeing as the people in the new guild seem somewhat elitist)

5. Friends??: Nope, I'm quite new on Draenor.

6. How long?: On and off since 2009, went through a few WoW accounts (some hacked, some banned for whatever reason) and some private servers here and there.

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/d%C3%A9generate

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): Indignity [Draenor] Illuminaté [Draenor] (mage I boosted with BFA) Indig [Magtheridon]

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: Depends on the week and my work shifts, but roughly 3-4 hours a day, when I have more free time more, and ofcourse when I don't less, but generally 3 or so hours a day.

10. Experience?: I only recently came back to WoW (just before Christmas) and haven't really done a whole lot since then, 9/11 on Heroic on DK (pug group that failed at Aggramar because its hard to communicate with pugs to actually cc the little guys in transitions)

11. How flexible? I've my shaman which is elemental (940 or so ilevel) I guess I could occasionally play, and my mage which is still work in progress, only like 915 ilevel or so.

12. Why?: Looking for a guild with a friendly and somewhat laid back environment, whilst still doing some content. Not really interested in mythic, seems like quite the hassle, and seeing as you guys are a heroic raiding guild, seems perfect to me, due no 3-4 nights of raids a week of progression.

13. Joke: Why doesn't Mexico have an Olympic team?

All the people who can run, jump, or swim have already crossed the border.

Entix

• Respect: 0
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Dégenerate and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 08:06:53 pm »
Thanks for your application, we will get back to you soon.

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Relic
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Dégenerate and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 05:07:15 pm »
Accepted, please whisper someone for an invite. Welcome to Rehab :).
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.

Recent Posts

Trankake and why I want to Join and stuff by Gorakhnath
[September 18, 2018, 08:44:07 pm]

Fetid Devourer down on heroic by mochin
[September 18, 2018, 07:12:21 pm]

Mother down on heroic by mochin
[September 18, 2018, 07:11:08 pm]