May 23, 2018, 05:59:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Taheo and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 105 times)

Taheo and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: May 06, 2018, 10:11:46 pm »
1. in-game name: Taheo

2. nationality: Dutch

3. age: 25

4. Previous guilds and excuses: Defender of Kalimdor in Emerald Dream/Teranas. Got invited in there while leveling this character back when it's an alt. Played Alliance most of the time, but decided to roll a Highmountain tauren because I love their design. While my Alliance character all still in the guild, I decided to distance myself from it, because the the mandatory show up for raids didn't fit my time scedules.

5. Friends??: No

6. How long?: 2005

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/terenas/taheo

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): Taiokee/Shaman/110/Emerald Dream

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: About 2-3 hours a day when I am playing on my own.

10. Experience?: I've cleared Heroic Antorus a few times. I was very active in the beginning of the expansion with a clear on Mythic Emerald dream when it just came out. Because of burnout of the game, I've not been active in the raiding scene. So I haven't done Nighthold and Tomb of Sargares apart from LFR.

11. How flexible? I have a tank spec and a feral spec. I am able to heal, tho I am still kinda new to that.

12. Why?: I've read the post on the forum and Rehab Inc looks like the guild I've been looking for in a while. I don't have the time anymore to raid full time and Rehab inc has a good scedule for me. As a raider I am helpful and willing to fill the necessary spots. I can be serious when it's needed, but alwayts there for a good laugh when the time is right. So I hope there is a spot for me known as Rehab inc :)

13. Joke: Osama bin laden died and stood at the gates of hell. There he meets Satan and he said: Osama, you've done many horrible things. But the Hell is full, so there is no place for you here. But ofcourse, I can't let you go. So you will choose which one of these three you will replace.

The first door opens and you see Sadam Hussein, carving the quran on stone tablets for every person he murdered. Which Osama replied: No thanks, I can't read.

On the second door you see Isoroku Yamamoto, making tomb stones for every person he killed during the Pearl Harbor attack.
Which Osama replies: Nah, my back kinda hurts.

On the third door, he sees Bill Clinton, strapped on a chair, naked while a lady performs oral sex on him.
Osama said: Hmm, I guess that looks pretty good, I will take that spot!
Satan replies: Sure, Marilyn Monroe, you may leave.

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Legend
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Taheo and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 07:08:01 am »
Thx for your application, we'll get back to you asap.
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Legend
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Taheo and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 12:37:36 pm »
Accepted, please whisper for an invite. Welcome to Rehab :).
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.

Recent Posts