June 18, 2018, 10:22:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sasoríz and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 70 times)

Sasoríz and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: June 08, 2018, 09:53:17 am »
1. in-game name: Sasoríz

2. nationality: Swedish

3. age: 31

4. Previous guilds and excuses: Nordic Inc, Ming, Recycled, from vanilla and forward, never truly left, they just died out due to RL commitments from players.

5. Friends??: Nope

6. How long?: Been playing since Mid Vanilla, did some ZG Raiding but nothing else, been playing on and off for all expansions, sometimes more then others (Ughhh MoP).

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/sasor%C3%ADz

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): Oh dang, long list inc. Sayá/Warrior/110/Draenor, Seireí/Paladin/110/Draenor, Atreía/Druid/110/Draenor, Sasoriz/Demon Hunter/110/Draenor, Amenname/Death Knight/110/Draenor, Kaylien/Priest/110/Draenor, Kamínarí/Shaman/110/Draenor, Aewynn/Mage/110/The Maelstrom.

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: I play almost every day, my kids are at the age that they can play by themself and dont need constant attention, and they sleep during my prime gaming time.

10. Experience?: Current Endgame experience is basicly null, apart from LFR, Work and kids took up alot of my time in Legion, but before that i was a succesful Raid Leader in BC/Wrath, being #1 on Laughing Skull Server for both those expansions, Cataclysm i took a step back and did some Heroic raiding but as a normal raider (Burned out as RL), same for MoP, did some Heroic raiding and Normal, nothing fancy, WoD i was basicly doing the same as Legion, i had just gotten my first kid and he took up alot of my time so i had no energy for raiding, did the odd LFR and abit of Heroic raiding near the end of the expansion, i have alot of experience under my belt, i always study fights before hand (RL damaged) and come well prepaired (Screw you Illidan).

11. How flexible? If you noticed my Alt list, i am very flexible, i try and keep atleast 1 hybrid up to date if i main a dps role, so thats not an issue at all.

12. Why?: I noticed your post on the WoW Forums, and saw that your raiding times and days suit me very well, the fact that you "only" do heroic isnt an issue for me either, as i dont really feel the need to do Mythic raids, i think i would be a great addition to your guild because of my quick wit and great looks! Jokes aside though, I always come prepared, i check up on different tactics for fights and i rarely screw up, im punctual and generally a good guy that most get along with, i aint no drama lama!

13. Joke: What do boobs and toys have in common?

They were both originally made for kids, but daddies end up playing with them!

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Legend
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Sasoríz and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 10:14:57 am »
We could use some more wits in this guild, not to mention good looks. Accepted, please whisper someone with rights for an invite. Welcome to Rehab :).
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.

Recent Posts

Ayamee and why I want to Join and stuff by Guest
[June 17, 2018, 07:25:36 pm]

Sasoríz and why I want to Join and stuff by Gorakhnath
[June 08, 2018, 10:14:57 am]

skoggi and why I want to Join and stuff by Skoggi
[June 05, 2018, 04:46:54 pm]