July 20, 2018, 03:34:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ayamee and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 863 times)

Ayamee and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: June 17, 2018, 07:25:36 pm »
1. in-game name: Ayamee

2. nationality: Portuguese

3. age: 25

4. Previous guilds and excuses: My guild disbanded back in WoD

5. Friends??: No

6. How long?: From 2005 to 2015 took a break before Hellfire Citadel came out. Just came back to re-learn the game before BFA.

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/ayamee

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): Currently all on Argent Dawn. I plan to transfer my rogue to Draenor middle of this week and get a DK to 110.

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: A lot.

10. Experience?: I cleared all the content from Cata to WoD in heroic atleast and some Mythic bosses here and there.

11. How flexible? I have alts who aren't 110 on another server for now but for BFA besides my rogue i plan to have a Blood DK, a DH up to 120 and possibly some other class yet to decide.

12. Why?: I used to be a somewhat semi-hardcore raider. I enjoy to clear raids and see a guild progress. If there is some Mythic attempts cool if there is not then no problem. I just like playing all the aspects of the game and i'm looking for a social friendly place that accepts people who have a life outside of the game as i'm currently working.

13. Joke: Well then..

A van was driving past the border, inside the van there was a mexican, a black guy and a chinese.
Who was driving the van?

Answer below:

Immigration.

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Legend
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Ayamee and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 11:53:24 am »
Accepted, please whisper someone with rights for an invite. Welcome to Rehab :).
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.