July 20, 2018, 03:35:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cvicek and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 939 times)

Cvicek and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: June 23, 2018, 11:27:58 am »
1. in-game name: Cvicek

2. nationality: Slovenian

3. age: 28

4. Previous guilds and excuses: In the long years playing WoW there have been quite a few... The last one I was was a hardcore mythic raiding guild (Novella). Raided mythic with them up to Nighthold but real life came in the way of my AP farm so I was slowly demoted to social. Currently still a member but will leave if accepted.

5. Friends??: Not at the moment

6. How long?: Since 14.2.2005

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/cvicek

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): Many, but none max level on Draenor at the moment. Currently slowly leveling Vinotok (orc warrior) on draenor for fun.

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: Currently not much. But have been known to binge it like a madman (Vanilla honor farm comes to mind)

10. Experience?: Vanilla: Everything up to Twin Emperors, TBC: Everything up BT and Hyjal. WoTLK: Everything up to Heroic LK, Cata: Most of the HC to Raggy HC, Skipped MoP, WoD: Casual HC raiding, Legion: Mythic up to Nightwell and ToS

11. How flexible? I can heal or melt faces.

12. Why?: Looking for a friendly and casual HC raiding guild, that does not have ambitions to go into Mythic; I am a friendly and helpful guy. I also have 13 years of WoW raiding experience and have never changed mains (plese don't force me. I love me some face melting).

13. Joke: So this guy goes to Australia for a tourist trip and on the border they ask him if he had ever stayed in jail or had been arrested. So he says: " I did not know that was still required"

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Legend
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Cvicek and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 11:38:46 am »
Accepted, please find someone with rights online & whisper for an invite. Welcome to Rehab :).
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.