October 22, 2018, 09:01:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Reeéé and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 1022 times)

Reeéé and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: July 16, 2018, 05:26:57 pm »
1. in-game name: Reeéé

2. nationality: English

3. age: 31

4. Previous guilds and excuses: Atherium on a previous char on maelstrom, was a social due to work/irl, started a new on draenor with friends

5. Friends??: Splekks

6. How long?: 2007 maybe a little earlier such as late vanilla

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/reeéé

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): Piratereeéé 110 belf rogue, various other 110 chars on maelstrom I could happily server/faction change such as 110 mage 110 druid 110 warrior

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: When ever I get a chance, I work 5 nights a week but have Wednesday and Sundays off.

10. Experience?: Did a lot of heroic back in wrath and was in a pretty decent guild, did some heroic this expansion on my maelstrom chars and a very small amount of mythic

11. How flexible? I've not done much healing/tanking since wrath but I have zero issues if required

12. Why?: Looking for a guild that's happy with heroic, raids on nights I don't have work which has severely stopped me progressing, a friend in the guild told me you're all a decent bunch. As for me I'm easy going, don't get offended at all, sarcastic and supposedly a rather salty boi.

13. Joke: What do a slinky and a cripple have in common?

Both look great falling down a set of stairs.....

Tandreliel

• Officer
  • Noob
  • Respect: 4
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Reeéé and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 08:09:01 pm »
Accepted, please find someone with inviting rights & whisper for an invite (apologies if it might take a while, many of us are on a break / pre-occupied with beta). Welcome to Rehab!

Recent Posts

Mythrax down on Heroic by mochin
[October 09, 2018, 07:03:05 pm]

Zul reborn down on heroic by mochin
[October 02, 2018, 06:38:28 pm]

Vectis is down on heroic! by mochin
[September 25, 2018, 08:22:01 pm]