October 22, 2018, 09:31:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: leéky and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 1066 times)

leéky and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: July 18, 2018, 09:06:11 pm »
1. in-game name: leéky

2. nationality: Welsh

3. age: 22

4. Previous guilds and excuses: Momentum - Azjol-Nerub. Left as i only joined the guild as my friend was the GM. Didn't really feel like i was apart of the guild. Also couldn't really join in the content they were doing.

5. Friends??: I don't.

6. How long?: Early Wrath

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/le%C3%A9ky

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): Leeky - 110 Pally Draenor. Leeky - 110 DK Azjol-Nerub.

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: Well i work 9-5 Mon-Friday so typically on from about 6pm till late most evenings. Wednesday and Sunday work great for raiding nights.

10. Experience?: Did some raiding in Cata and MoP but fell out of it during WoD. In legion i was living in the pug world but very much want to join a bunch of chill dudes clearing some content and having fun on the way.

11. How flexible? Well i currently main Resto Shaman but always keep a dps spec up to scratch (Elemental by choice but can be enhancement if more melee is needed). Would also be happy to level my paladin if a tank is needed.

12. Why?: After seeing your guild on WoW Progress it looks like just what im looking for. Some players just looking to clear the content and have fun doing so. After going from a guild where i joined purely because of a friend and didn't really get to do much. Also not wanting to go back to the wonderful experience of pugging raids.

13. Joke: A daughter asks her dad if she can have a sleepover with her girlfriends and he agrees. Later on, he over hears their game of truth or dare to which the daughter's friend asks her when the last time she had an orgasm was. The daughter replied, "Oh, about 3 days ago." and her dad bursts into the room yelling, "I KNEW YOU WERE FAKING LAST NIGHT!"

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Relic
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: leéky and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 01:52:16 pm »
Accepted, welcome to Rehab. Find someone with rights & whisper for an invite.
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Relic
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: leéky and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 03:09:25 pm »
Joined another guild, case closed, thread locked.
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.

Recent Posts

Mythrax down on Heroic by mochin
[October 09, 2018, 07:03:05 pm]

Zul reborn down on heroic by mochin
[October 02, 2018, 06:38:28 pm]

Vectis is down on heroic! by mochin
[September 25, 2018, 08:22:01 pm]