December 18, 2018, 03:24:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: kluuk and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 338 times)

kluuk and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: August 29, 2018, 03:37:17 pm »
1. in-game name: kluuk

2. nationality: Dutch

3. age: 24

4. Previous guilds and excuses: My last raiding guild was Ethereal with my priest proetix. The guild quit doing progression raiding after our first 5 mythic bosses in Antorus due to recruiting issues.

5. Friends??: no

6. How long?: since tbc, on and off during all expansions

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Kluuk

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): I have 5 level 110 alts on draenor, and 6 alliance level 110 alts on a different server. in total all classes, with priest/paladin/warlock/shaman/mage on draenor.

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: well with the expansion launch I have been playing on average for about 3-4 hours a day. That will likely decrease to around 2-3 hours on average (I enjoy mythic+).

10. Experience?: clearing heroic in about the first month or so of a raid release (skipping tiers every now and then) and then moving on to mythic for the first half of the bosses.

11. How flexible? yes, at this moment I only have my warrior at level 120, but I can tank/dps with him. I don't have a big preference as to what specc to main on him, and I will in all likelihood also level a healer in the not so distant future as an alt.

12. Why?: I liked the post on the Draenor server forum, in particular that the guilds raids twice a week for 3 hours each raid + that it is not aspiring to eventually clear mythic. I think I would be a great addition because I'm a good raider, I enjoy raiding semi-seriously in that you use food buffs/flasks and that people pay attention during the raid. But not so serious that I want to raid for around 10 hours or more a week, or being overly harsh on people making mistakes.

13. Joke: I'ill pass on the joke.

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Relic
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: kluuk and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 08:50:05 pm »
Thx for your application, we'll get back to you.
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Relic
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: kluuk and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 02:36:14 pm »
Application unsuccessful, good luck in your search for a guild.
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.