December 18, 2018, 03:22:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Krinx and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 410 times)

Krinx and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: August 30, 2018, 08:31:50 am »
1. in-game name: Krinx

2. nationality: Denmark

3. age: 27

4. Previous guilds and excuses: Since release of Mist, i have mostly been in a new guild each expansion. The downside of joining a newly formed guild (even tho it is fun to start off a brand and form connections), is the fact that the guilds disbanded once content is cleared and the wait for the next expansion begins.

5. Friends??: I dont know anyone. Found a post on the forum

6. How long?: Every expansion since Vanilla. Been raiding in every expansion (% Mist) clearing at least HC.

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Krinx

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): Nilleh/Priest/110/Draenor and Tjaina/110/mage/Draenor

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: Average play varies much. An estimate is around 8-10 hours a week.

10. Experience?: All Vanilla content (%old naxx), Most of tbc Raids, Most of Wrath raids, All of WoD raids and Most of Legion raids.

11. How flexible? I have played main Healer and tank in every single previous expansion. Warrior, Druid and Pala tank. Druid and priest healer. As of right now i main a warrior (Arms), but havent touched Protection yet as much, maybe but im not sure.

12. Why?: Im looking for a casual guild, which has expirienced raiders "getting things done" once we are raiding. Fun to play with, around same age to discuss things. And mostly accepts the fact that you cant attend every raid or event, due to real life. Im living with my GF and i have a job i take serious.

13. Joke: Why does Santa Claus have such a big sack?

He only comes once a year.

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Relic
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Krinx and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 11:50:23 am »
Thx for your application, we'll get back to you.
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Relic
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Krinx and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 07:10:22 pm »
Accepted, please whisper someone for an invite. Welcome to Rehab :).
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.