September 20, 2018, 12:13:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Waddi and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 72 times)

Waddi and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: September 10, 2018, 06:31:06 pm »
1. in-game name: Waddi

2. nationality: Danish

3. age: 21

4. Previous guilds and excuses: It's been a long time since i've had a guild. Last guild i left was because i wanted to find a raiding guild suited for me.

5. Friends??: no

6. How long?: Since the launch of Wrath of the Lich King

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Waddi

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): Not in 120, yet. I just switched server from Silvermoon Alliance, all my other characters except a DH are there.

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: I just started studying in Uni, so right now i would say a few hours a day, maybe not every day.

10. Experience?: I've done wotlk content, cataclysm, draenor, only the first raid in legion.

11. How flexible? Of course I am, anything that is required of me, i really don't mind.

12. Why?: I would love to join the guild, because I really liked what I read about you on the wowprogress-post. The casual/semi hardcore style really is my thing as well. I like not having to be bound to a raid for 4 times a week, but rather enjoy the time i get with raids a few night a week. I think i would be a great addition to the guild, because i am also a very laidback person, who enjoys making a few jokes once in a while (that's an understatement). Other than that i think i would be a good addition to the raid team, because i have lots of experience and the desire to achieve the hardest in WoW on my own terms (regarding raid nights a week).

13. Joke: 1) What does a perverted frog say?
Rubbit

2) How did Rihanna find out Chris Brown was cheating on her?
She found another woman's lipstick on his knuckles.

3) What do women and roads have in common?
They both have manholes.  

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Relic
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Waddi and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 11:39:35 am »
Accepted.
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.

Recent Posts

Trankake and why I want to Join and stuff by Gorakhnath
[September 18, 2018, 08:44:07 pm]

Fetid Devourer down on heroic by mochin
[September 18, 2018, 07:12:21 pm]

Mother down on heroic by mochin
[September 18, 2018, 07:11:08 pm]