December 18, 2018, 03:40:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Trankake and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 527 times)

Trankake and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: September 17, 2018, 10:43:45 pm »
1. in-game name: Trankake

2. nationality: Norwegian

3. age: 45

4. Previous guilds and excuses: Pandemonium, cultural incompability

5. Friends??: Nope

6. How long?: Played beta EU and US, hiatus of pretty much a  decade

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Trankake

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): Only lower levels, have an upcoming warlock.  A druid and a warlock on Bloodscalp that are 70-ish (from a stint during TBC)

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: Recently 20 hrs a week, probably 5-10 hrs forwards

10. Experience?: Recently, HC uldir 5/8

11. How flexible? Offspecing as a windwalker (although given a week or three, focusing on MW still)

12. Why?: Active discord with drunk, singing fins is alluring.  You want me because I can chime in.  Also, I am determined to steadily improve my MW and WW game.

13. Joke: A horny dad needed a visit to a brothel.  However, his situation was such that he couldn't leave his 8-year old son, Dave, alone, so he had to bring.  Lovely kid, so he charmet the hostesses of said brothel, and they decided to treat him to 3 slices of bread, one with raspberry jam, two with nutella.  Dad finishes his business, and they go home.  Friends of this two-guy team were curious about Dave possibly could have gotten out of it.  His reply was "well, I finished one of them, but the other two was a bit much, so I just licked it off."

Also:

A Norwegian, a Swede and a Dane blonde are in a bar, downing strawberry daiqueries.  They get into a big-cunt competition.  The Swede brags that she can fit two fists.  "That's nothing" says the Dane, I can take the two, and they can clap, she brags.  The Norwegian says nothing, just sinks down on her bar-stool.

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Relic
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Trankake and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 09:42:57 am »
Thx for your application, we'll get back to you.
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Relic
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Trankake and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 08:44:07 pm »
Accepted, please whisper someone for an invite. Welcome to Rehab :).
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.