December 18, 2018, 03:57:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sapphia and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 453 times)

Sapphia and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: November 06, 2018, 08:40:13 pm »
1. in-game name: Sapphia

2. nationality: Dutch/Belgian

3. age: 26

4. Previous guilds and excuses: Nox Terra (Ravencrest): General discomfort with the raidleading staff, and Roses of Dawn (Thunderhorn): No progress

5. Friends??: Nope, not yet ;)

6. How long?: A while now. Around 8 years? Pretty much started a month before ICC released in Wrath.

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/thunderhorn/Sapphia

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): A priest and druid, both not on max level, on other realms.

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: Pretty much daily, even though it might not work every day. Also depends on how active my guild is.

10. Experience?: Light of Dawn in Wrath, after that I always aimed for Curves because of work commitments.

11. How flexible? I have all 3 specs working decently, but my tanking could use some dusting off.

12. Why?: I would like to join a guild that aims to get a Curve, and isn't fussed about Mythic. On top of that, raid days need to fit in my schedule. You guys seemed like a perfect fit.

13. Joke: When the police officers says "Papers", and you say scissors, do you automatically win?

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Relic
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Sapphia and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 09:27:35 am »
Application accepted, please whisper someone for an invite. Welcome to Rehab :).
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.