December 18, 2018, 03:36:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: derevar and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 524 times)

derevar and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: November 13, 2018, 10:52:56 pm »
1. in-game name: derevar

2. nationality: Swiss

3. age: 30

4. Previous guilds and excuses: Sanity Optional on Argent Dawn - like Larachi, i am sadly leaving because the guild is dead.

5. Friends??: no

6. How long?: since burning crusade

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/character/argent-dawn/Derevar

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): i have lots of alts on argent dawn. Derevae (druid on Argent Dawn) - Derevad (DK on Argent Dawn) and multiple other ones. After searching and switching a lot, i founded my happiness on the rogue but i am open to bring all the small family.

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: 4-5 times a week in the evening and sometimes during the day the weekend

10. Experience?: Long ago i was in a guild that was fighting for the french first in the raiding environnement. I have been raiding HC and clearing HC since MOP. Changed toon often but now staying on the rogue.

11. How flexible? My druid can play healer when needed and it would be a pleasure to heal when it is required.

12. Why?: I am asking to join you to find a new family and new friends to play and have fun with. The reason i would be a nice addition is that I am and old gamer (been on MMORPG since 1999) and have gained a lot of experience from games that had lots of hard mechanics. Thanks to that and the fact that i learn fast i can adapt to pretty much everyting.

13. Joke: What does the O say to the Q ?
Dude are you that happy to see me :)

Jimmyyh

• Noob
  • Respect: 0
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: derevar and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 06:54:12 pm »
Thanks for your application. We'll get back to you shortly!

Rundo

• Noob
  • Respect: 24
  • Mooo
Re: derevar and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 08:02:42 pm »
Application accepted, please whisper someone for an invite. Welcome to Rehab  :)