December 18, 2018, 03:28:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kungrevo and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 336 times)

Kungrevo and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: November 14, 2018, 06:39:32 pm »
1. in-game name: Kungrevo

2. nationality: Italian

3. age: 43

4. Previous guilds and excuses: Sanity Optional on Argent Dawn, I'm leaving because the guild is dead and I want to play with my

5. Friends??: not yet

6. How long?: since late vanilla on US realms, I started on EU with Wrath

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/Kungrevo

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): Druid (was my main on Alliance), Monk, Rogue at 120 on Ally, DH at 120 on Draenor Horde, all other classes at 110 on Alliance

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: A lot. Like ... unhealty a lot :D Seriously tho, 3-7 days per week, depending on the week

10. Experience?: I raid since Wrath, I was 10/10 ICC Normal and some HC, I took a break for Cata, cleared up to 13/14 HC SOO in Pandaria before it became Mythic, and I got every "Ahead of the Curve" since then (apart from Antorus, I took a break after TOS and came back just for BfA started, Shoggy and Derev fault of course :D ). Currently, I cleared HC Uldir (in the beginning of october if I remember correctly)

11. How flexible? I'm more than happy to heal, to dps or to tank if needed. I don't plan to transfer all my toons, but I will for sure finish leveling my Priest (currently 114, Disc and probably Shadow)

12. Why?: I'd like to join because from what I read on the forum and on wowprogess you seem the kind of folks I'd enjoy to hang with. The reason why you should want me to join is that I'm a nice guy, drama free, decent at the game and I don't have a weird smell. Most of the times at least.

13. Joke: Can a kangaroo jump higher than a house?
Of course, a house doesn’t jump at all.

Jimmyyh

• Noob
  • Respect: 0
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Kungrevo and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 06:55:05 pm »
Thanks for your application. We'll get back to you shortly.

Rundo

• Noob
  • Respect: 24
  • Mooo
Re: Kungrevo and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 08:02:26 pm »
Application accepted, please whisper someone for an invite. Welcome to Rehab  :)