June 16, 2019, 04:17:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Rebsa and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 238 times)

Rebsa and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: January 05, 2019, 09:35:48 pm »
1. in-game name: Rebsa

2. nationality: UK

3. age: 21

4. Previous guilds and excuses: The OG Crew, they did not match their guild advert

5. Friends??: No

6. How long?: On and off for 9 years

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Rebsa

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): lots of alts on alliance, recently moved back to horde

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: A lot, most evenings

10. Experience?: HC in Antorus on alliance - guild died not long after and I decided to play horde

11. How flexible? I am not raid ready yet, still gearing, but yes would be willing to tank if needed also have a monk I am levelling who could heal

12. Why?: Truthfully, I am looking for a relaxed hc guild, don't want drama or the stress of mythic, raiding is not the be all and end all of the game for me, I am looking for a nice community to join

13. Joke: What is the difference between erotic and kinky? Erotic is using a feather....kinky is using the whole chicken.            Sticking to the bird theme, I have a little riddle for you if the dove is known as the bird of peace, what is the bird of true love?  

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Legend
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Rebsa and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 06:29:42 pm »
Thx for your application. We are currently on a raid break and waiting for the release of Battle for Dazar'lor, and as such, can't offer you raiding at this point. If this is fine with you, please whisper someone for an invite; if not, I wish you good luck in your travels!
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.

Recent Posts

Prayshockp and why I want to Join and stuff by Bigvoids
[May 02, 2019, 07:41:07 am]

Crucible Curve done! by gurnicus
[May 01, 2019, 10:37:30 pm]

Restless Cabal is down on heroic! by mochin
[April 28, 2019, 07:21:40 pm]