May 20, 2019, 11:54:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jorquia and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 191 times)

Jorquia and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: February 27, 2019, 04:35:33 am »
1. in-game name: Jorquia

2. nationality: Sweden

3. age: 20

4. Previous guilds and excuses: Part Time Legends. When i came back after 3 months, the guild died.

5. Friends??: I found this guild at the forums, looking for a guild to join. I don't know anyone in this guild unfortunately. Hopefully i get to know some though.

6. How long?: I've been playing since WoD. I was most active at Legion and at the beginning of BFA

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Jorquia

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): I've only got my priest for now, but i'm planning to boost a Zandalari druid if I get into a guild.

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: Before the break i used to play around 2-3 hours a day, mostly grinding and doing Raids and Mythics dung.

10. Experience?: I started raiding around Legion, but i wasn't in a guild and only joined my friends when they needed someone. In BFA i joined a guild and we played normals and heroic Uldir. I played as a Shadow priest, so a spot was rarely open for me. I'm playing disc priest on mythic dungeon, but have no experience healing on raids, but would like to learn to.

11. How flexible? I haven't fully commited to the tank roll, so healing would be the best offspec for me. My main right now is a priest, and i'm quite comfortable healing. I'm planning to have a druid as an alt, so I got 2 healing and 2 Dps that I can play around.

12. Why?: Rehab reminded me of my brother. Since he always goes to it. This seemed as a serious and friendly guild to joined, so i thought it would be fun applying. Welp, I don't really know how sell myself if i'm completely honest. I'll be back after asking my ex. I always eager to learn and be better. I'm quite motivated to improve and in the right environment I'm sure i would be excelling and evolve.

13. Joke: Yeeesh. Well I know one joke in swedish, quite common here.

A Somalia, Turk, Filipino and Indian is in a car.
Who was driving?

The cops
Extra info: one of them was in the trunk, as everyone couldn't fit in the car

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Legend
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Jorquia and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 02:36:20 pm »
Thx for your application, we'll get back to you shortly.
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Legend
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Jorquia and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 11:53:07 am »
We'd like to offer you an invite with the condition that your gear needs to improve before joining a raid. If this is acceptable to you, please find someone with rights and whisper for an invite.
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.

Recent Posts

Prayshockp and why I want to Join and stuff by Bigvoids
[May 02, 2019, 07:41:07 am]

Crucible Curve done! by gurnicus
[May 01, 2019, 10:37:30 pm]

Restless Cabal is down on heroic! by mochin
[April 28, 2019, 07:21:40 pm]