May 20, 2019, 12:41:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Astal and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 212 times)

Astal and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: March 01, 2019, 06:36:09 pm »
1. in-game name: Astal

2. nationality: Northern Irish

3. age: 27

4. Previous guilds and excuses: Since getting back into the game, Nothing Serious. We cleared though 8/8H / 2/8M in Uldir before we lost the officers to burn out and the guild fell apart.

5. Friends??: I don't unfortunately :( (yet!)

6. How long?: I've been playing WoW on and off since release, playing pretty hardcore up until WotLK.  From there I've dipped my toe in here and there but I've been finding myself getting pulled in again.

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/Astal

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): ShruggĂ­e - BM Monk (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/Shrugg%C3%ADe) Gerp - BM Hunter (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/Gerp) Deathgerp - Blood DK (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/Deathgerp)

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: It largely depends on what's going on in IRL. I always make sure I'm available for raids, with notice in advance if something comes up.  Outside of this I'll usually use my free 'me time' to run some mythics here and there :)

10. Experience?: I've raided since I started playing the game. Playing hunter through to TBC in a server first guild. After that I re-rolled priest and healed through Cata. For Cata I swapped to tanking and did that on and off with healing up until now. For the first tier of BFA I was running as a Brewmaster main tank through Uldir HC (8/8) / Mythic (2/8).

11. How flexible? Heres the thing.... I'm not sure what to play. I enjoy the tanking on my monk and dk, but also enjoy playing BM on my hunter currently. I leveled my priest as I liked what I seen in their healing specs, but I'm also enjoying shadow. I'd be open with maining shadow priest / BM hunter depending on your needs of healing spots are full (I'm, always up for stuff on my alts if the need arises!).

12. Why?: I've just come back from a break between tier 1 and now (between Christmas and a house move I haven't had much time until now to play 8.1). I'm just looking somewhere to call home and enjoy the game and the expectations you set out on your forum post really nail what I want to get out of this game, and your raid times are exactly what I'm looking for.  I'm fully aware I'm 'behind the curve' with regards to gear. I'm not looking to raid off the bat, just a place where I can get my ilevels up to the point where I can pull my weight :). I'm still mastering the newest priest revisions but from a raiding point of view, I like to think I'm pretty competent (famous last words). I'm notoriously punctual and always well stocked with consumables. I make mistakes, but I tend to learn from them.

13. Joke: How do you embarrass an archaeologist?

Give him a used tampon and ask him which period it came from.

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Legend
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Astal and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 12:53:57 pm »
Thx for your application, we'll get back to you shortly.
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Legend
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Astal and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 10:21:45 am »
Accepted, please whisper someone for an invite. Welcome to Rehab :).
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.

Recent Posts

Prayshockp and why I want to Join and stuff by Bigvoids
[May 02, 2019, 07:41:07 am]

Crucible Curve done! by gurnicus
[May 01, 2019, 10:37:30 pm]

Restless Cabal is down on heroic! by mochin
[April 28, 2019, 07:21:40 pm]