May 20, 2019, 12:21:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: DönBäll and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 94 times)

DönBäll and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: March 06, 2019, 04:25:08 pm »
1. in-game name: DönBäll

2. nationality: Sweden

3. age: 20

4. Previous guilds and excuses: Last guild i was in isnet no more it fell apart in early ligon

5. Friends??: no

6. How long?: on and off for 10 years

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/D%C3%B6nb%C3%A4ll

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): have a lvl 120 pladin also and 110 mage dh and druid

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: 2-3 3h a day varies alot becuse im studying in university

10. Experience?: have raided from mythic to old heroic. got ahed off the curve on mythic in the beginig of legion and also during sige of ogrimar but then it was still called heroic

11. How flexible? i can play any role needed and do it well, when i played the most i played range dps and tank

12. Why?: The reson im applying to your guild is becuse it seems to be what im serching for a liad back guild with experinens and a laid back scedule. Im a nice guy that knows what i doing and fun to hang around, reson my char is so low becuse i started newle with this expansion anyways hope you consider me

13. Joke:

Gorakhnath

• Guild Master
  • Legend
  • Respect: 7
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: DönBäll and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 06:54:33 pm »
Thx for your application, but I'm sorry to say it has not been successful. Good luck in your search for a new guild.
I don't drink alchohol for religious reasons. I drink it for other reasons.

Recent Posts

Prayshockp and why I want to Join and stuff by Bigvoids
[May 02, 2019, 07:41:07 am]

Crucible Curve done! by gurnicus
[May 01, 2019, 10:37:30 pm]

Restless Cabal is down on heroic! by mochin
[April 28, 2019, 07:21:40 pm]