July 21, 2019, 11:16:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ohban and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 339 times)

Ohban and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: March 28, 2019, 04:04:20 am »
1. in-game name: Ohban

2. nationality: Jordanian

3. age: 35

4. Previous guilds and excuses: a) Gehenna-Stormreaver from Wotlk till BFA launch..left beacuse i can't raid 3 days per week anymore. b) Primal Madness-Stormreaver BFA till now i have recently quit mythic raiding and capped my priest on Draenor

5. Friends??: No

6. How long?: Since 2008

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/ohban

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): Currently i have only this priest caped as i am new to the server

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: Daily for about at least 2 hours

10. Experience?: a)TBC- Karazhan (cleared), Gruul's Lair (cleared), Magtheridon's Lair (cleared), Black Temple (first 2 bosses)..All tbc were with pugs. b)WOTLK- Naxxramas (cleared), The Eye of Eternity (cleared), Ulduar (13/14), Trial of the Crusader (5/5 normal and 3/5 HC), Icecrown Citadel (12/12 normal 11/12 HC). c)Cata- Blackwing Descent (6/6 normal), The Bastion of Twilight (4/4 normal), Throne of the Four Winds (2/2 normal), Firelands (7/7 normal and 6/7 hc), Dragon Soul (8/8 normal and 7/8 hc). d)MOP & WOD- No competitive raiding as i went casual but cleared every raid on HC with curve. e)Legion- The Emerald Nightmare (4/7 mythic), Trial of Valor (3/3 HC), The Nighthold (8/10 mythic), Tomb of Sargeras (9/9 HC), Antorus, the Burning Throne (11/11 HC). f)BFA- Uldir (7/8 mythic), Battle of Dazar'alor (9/9 HC and 3/9 mythic)

11. How flexible? I am able to play every single role with no issues at all. Just need some time to gear this character or transfer some of my alts from Stormreaver to Draenor

12. Why?: Basically i am looking for a guild that is organised well to do Heroics clear and some mythic plus as well. My personality is really calm and mature plus i have a deep knowledge in the game

13. Joke: Here is a quick joke....Sorry you missed it.

Ohban

Re: Ohban and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 04:06:08 am »

Bigvoids

• Noob
  • Respect: 1
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 02:59:47 pm »
Thank you for your application, we'll get back to you shortly.

Ohban

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 06:22:51 pm »
Thanks for the reply. I would like to add that i am also open to Transfer my hunter into Draenor if you don't need Healer. But need a quick answer to get the benefit of the transfer discount before it expires (tomorrow i think) :)

gurnicus

• Administrator
  • Respect: 1
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 11:58:58 am »
Happy to take you in if you are happy to dps. We are a bit overfull of healers for the time being ;o)
Get in touch with someone from the guild when online to sort out an invite.

Recent Posts