August 26, 2019, 10:44:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Feraxus and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 204 times)

Feraxus and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: July 21, 2019, 06:38:23 pm »
1. in-game name: Feraxus

2. nationality: South African

3. age: 35

4. Previous guilds and excuses: Deus, Divine Intervention,Aware Wolf . Left over the years due to a lack of internet when I used to work as a consultant and then of course WOD, I just couldn't stay for that very long. I suppose since 2005 I have taken the odd year off, my last guild quit for FFXVI after we did Jaina HC so I rolled a new toon Horde side to get my Zandalari heritage armour and here I am :)

5. Friends??: Nope

6. How long?: 15 years nearly

7. Toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/Feraxus

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): I have around 6 120s across Darkspear -Wrath (Priest), Runefall (DH), Sunfire (Pala). Silvermoon -Despairs (lock), Feraxis (Druid). Kazzak - Icyflows (DK)

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: around 4 hours a day when not raiding

10. Experience?: I cleared all TBC content with Deus comign server first progress wise back then. I have continued to clear all content up to the new (HC version) until WOD where I stopped at BRF. From there I have cleared all content on HC up until and including DAZ.

11. How flexible? I am easy and flexible keeping all my specs up to current, I would ideally like to remain on the druid but can be used as needed, healer/dps etc

12. Why?: I am still enthusiastic about clearing current content to HC each tier, and while I have pugged it in varying degrees the sense of camaraderie and achievement is best had when done with friends which I do miss. Your guild seems to be a space that share common goals and values in the game and I feel that alignment will allow me to continue enjoying the game I love :) (also the wife would be very happy for me to raid 2 nights a week again so I dont mope around the house disrupting her series watching time away from the kids lol)

13. Joke: oh god....hmm

What are the three shortest words in the English language?

IS IT IN :)

Jimmyyh

• Noob
  • Respect: 0
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Feraxus and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 11:28:12 pm »
Hi Feraxus! Thanks for the app, we'll get back to you shortly! Jim

Jimmyyh

• Noob
  • Respect: 0
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Feraxus and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 10:22:54 pm »
Your application has been accepted! Give someone online a /w and they'll direct you to an officer for an invite.

Welcome to rehab  8)

Recent Posts

Gyyp and why I want to Join and stuff by Gorakhnath
[August 22, 2019, 10:12:17 am]

Poruk and why I want to Join and stuff by Gorakhnath
[August 22, 2019, 10:10:54 am]

Bigguymus and why I want to Join and stuff by Gorakhnath
[August 21, 2019, 12:07:18 pm]