July 11, 2020, 06:08:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Evri and why I want to Join and stuff  (Read 1932 times)

Evri and why I want to Join and stuff
« on: July 22, 2019, 09:52:57 am »
1. in-game name: Evri

2. nationality: Dutch

3. age: 26

4. Previous guilds and excuses: Brilliance (Left as I was at Uni and couldn't commit the time). I have been in other guilds but I can't really remember their names.

5. Friends??: No

6. How long?: Since 2006 (at some point before TBC) I still remember buying my first raptor mount in Senjin villiage after farming all the gold!

7. Toon: I have 2 decently geared: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/evri and  https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/vaneris Am willing to tank, heal or DPS. I dont have a lot of exp healing in raids, but plenty in dps and tanking

8. Do you have any alts? (name/class/level/server): Evri (Warr, 120, Draenor), Vaneris (DH, 120, Draenor), Schneakie (Rogue, 120 Draenor). Naxam (Druid, 120, Draenor), Felcleave (Lock, 120, Draenor) See image attached for all chars

9. How much do you play Warcraft?: Most nights for a couple of hours. Weekends depending on life commitments. Can commit 90% of my wednesday and sunday nights (again, depending of life commitments). For me, RL>WoW but when I am logged in I will give it 100%.

10. Experience?: Raided as a bear tank in a similar guild to this one HC focused in WoD but since then have had to take some time off to polish off my degree and start my working life. I also played my Lock as dmg in a guild that was progressing heroic (The highest level back then) in SoO. Did a bit of raiding (non-guild) in Cata as a mage and healing druid.

11. How flexible? Not a problem. Happy to bring along a different spec or role if required

12. Why?: I have buckets of exp interrupting, fearing and *shocker* PURGING adds. I also have a really dark and sarcastic sense of humor as I spend entirely too much time on reddit. On a more serious note, I will give 100% while we are raiding, will not make the same mistake twice and can help with strategies If required.

13. Joke: You asked for it...

Pedophiles are fucking immature assholes.

Also, seeing that this is the only relatively large text box in the application, I will likely be online this eve for a bit and I will look out for Gorakhnath, Bigvoids and Jimmyyh (listen on the forum post) and shoot them a message. or drop me a message: Dezza#21716

Rundo

• Respect: 26
  • Mooo
Re: Evri and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 05:47:16 pm »
Thanks for your application, some wise men will have a look and we will get back to you soon(tm)

Jimmyyh

• Noob
  • Respect: 0
  • Welcome to the Rehab Inc forums!
Re: Evri and why I want to Join and stuff
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 01:35:58 pm »
Your application has been accepted! Give someone online a /w and they'll direct you to an officer for an invite.

Welcome to rehab  8)

Recent Posts

Gwenalyn and why I want to Join and stuff by Guest
[June 06, 2020, 12:08:15 pm]

Recruitment status - READ FIRST! by gurnicus
[May 04, 2020, 10:33:02 pm]

VĂ©noxi and why I want to Join and stuff by gurnicus
[March 07, 2020, 03:09:38 pm]